I believe in human individuality and that each person has their own story and life journey that impacts where they are today. I believe that individuals have within them the ability to walk through challenges they are facing right now. My goal is to empower you to have the tools and support necessary to get to where you want to be.
Who I Serve
If you are processing grief and loss or feeling anxiety I would love to sit down with you and discuss your experience. I have spent ten years helping families and children with learning challenges through vision therapy, and I continue to enjoy assisting families by providing support and tools to navigate life’s circumstances. I also integrate faith focused interventions for those clients who desire that direction of care.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Grief and loss
- Families of special needs children
Additional Treatment Areas
- Faith-based concerns
- Identity discovery
I utilize CBT based therapeutic interventions, with additional experiential supports. I am strongly influenced by the work of Carl Rogers and hold unconditional positive regard for my clients.
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- Cigna (Evernorth)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois
- M.A. in Mental Health Counseling from Moody Theological Seminary, Chicago, IL
- B.A. in Communications and English from Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ
- Trained domestic violence professional (held certification from 2016-2018)