Life presents us with a variety of experiences that we can grow and learn from. Some experiences are pleasant and some are painful. I believe that all are valuable. The therapeutic relationship provides a safe space in which we can process our feelings and thoughts.
Who I Serve
I work with adults, teens, and children individually as well as in groups. My practice focus includes trauma, PTSD, domestic violence, substance abuse, and family issues.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Family therapy
- Military and Veterans
Additional Treatment Areas
- Grief and Loss
- Substance use disorders
Social Work teaches us to meet our clients where they are at. We are a Team, respecting the client’s right to self-determination.
Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Illinois
- Masters in Social Work, Loyola University, Chicago
- BA in Sociology, University of Houston
- National Association of Social Work
- Academy of Certified Social Workers