We make private practice simple, and give you the support you need, so you can focus on what you love to do.
Office, marketing, referrals, and billing, all handled for you.
Peace of Mind
- Our practice has been around for a long time. It’s a stable place to work that will continue to grow.
- Get the help you need with billing. You don’t want to do your billing… you could be seeing another client. CHC has a streamlined billing process that works for you so you can focus on what you love.
- Come in and focus on the therapy work you love to do, we’ll take care of the rest.
Grow your network of
influence and Authority
- Platform to blog, share content, or simply have a profile.
- Word of mouth, community trust
- Community connections and faith-based networks
Expand your experience
- Monthly and Quarterly CE Trainings
- Shared team experience
- Therapist Consultation Groups
- A large majority of your biannual continuing education credits are available through Cherry Hill.
Cherry Hill Advantages
Cherry Hill Counseling has roots in the community going back to 1976 and continues to be a thriving psychotherapy practice with multiple Chicagoland locations including Chicago, Grayslake, Lake Zurich, McHenry, Palatine, Wheaton, Vernon Hills, and Deer Park. At Cherry Hill we strive for excellence in mental health care. We are growing and looking to expand our team of therapists.
We are currently seeking fully licensed therapists (LCPC, LCSW, PsyD, LMFT, etc.) to join our team. We are interested in full-time therapists (20+ client hours) only at this time. All applicants must have some evening and/or weekend availability. The practice is highly interested in recruiting clinicians with the following certifications/areas of experience:
- RPT and RPT-S (Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor)
- Couples/Marriage EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) training a plus
- Therapists able to accept Medicare (LCSW, PHD, PsyD)
Partial scholarships available for training the right candidate in one of the above certifications.
Making Private Practice Easy
At Cherry Hill, you have control over your hours, whether or not you meet clients in-person, virtually, or both. We believe that therapists are most empowered when they can focus on the work.
We make it easy for you by provisioning everything else you need to run a successful private practice.