Contact OptionsClient Portal(847) 438-4222 x 113Contact Form
Two For You
Host: Keith Bjorge, Psy.D.
Dr. Keith V. Bjorge is a clinical psychologist with 33+ years of experience. He has experience and passion working with troubled marriages, teen and family related problems, chemical addictions, and mood disorders. Dr. Bjorge earned the Master of Arts and Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology.
I love what I do. I remember being told at a young age to do what you love for work and you will never work a day in you life. This is true for me. I feel privileged to help people heal their emotional wounds and struggles, recover from what binds, restore broken relationships, grow and improve their lives.
Who I Serve
I work mainly with adults, teens, families and couples. A good portion of my practice focuses on broken relationships—working to restore fractured bonds through fostering an understanding of emotional experiences that alter negative patterns of relating and communicating. I also work with teens and adults struggling with anxiety, depression, and addictive disorders. Further, I have experience working with borderline and narcissistic personality disorders.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Marital/Couples therapy
- Family issues
- Anxiety & Depression
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
I work to understand the underlying nature and influences of problems, as well as relational and defensive patterns. My desire is foster an understanding of how past and current influences can both form and maintain problems. I build on these insights as a foundation to encourage change. My approach involves a dynamic understanding, an empathic connection, and both an affective and effective approach to promote change.
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of Illinois
- Psy.D. Illinois School of Professional Psychology (Argosy University)
- M.A. Illinois School of Professional Psychology (Argosy University)
- B.A. Trinity College (Trinity International University)
- Certified EFT Therapist (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- American Psychological Association
- National Registry of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- National Registry of Marriage Friendly Therapists
- American Psychological Association, Family Psychology, Division 43