I strive to help clients set practical goals and learn new skills to work towards those goals. I want my clients to make use of their own strengths as they learn new skills to work towards their goals. My role is to walk alongside my clients and allow them to take an active role in improving their lives.
Who I Serve
I work with adults, teens and adolescents.
Treatment Specialties and Competencies
- Anxiety Disorders
- Family Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Life Transitions
- Faith-based or Spiritual Concerns
- Mood Disorders
My approach is influenced by a cognitive behavioral perspective. I use a strengths-based approach to help clients create positive change in their lives.
- Master of Social Work from Dominican University in River Forest, IL
- Bachelor’s degree in Christian Ministry with an emphasis in Counseling and Social Services and a minor in Biblical Studies from Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Illinois
- National Association of Social Workers