Vernon Hills Counseling and Therapy
When searching for Vernon Hills counseling and therapy services, it is important to find the therapist that is right for you. This is because your therapist will likely start your course of treatment by first understanding and identifying your symptoms. He or she will then want to look for the common triggers or factors that may contribute to your symptoms and challenges on a daily basis. This is because different symptoms will result in different forms of therapy. After identifying your symptoms and any common triggers, your therapist will then work with you to provide a proper course of treatment. Often, this course of treatment will include teaching effective ways to manage your symptoms, so that your symptoms can have less of an impact in your day-to-day life.
At Cherry Hill Counseling, we staff therapists who are ready and able to help if you are struggling with one or more of the following:
- Behavioral challenges
- Parenting challenges
- Communication issues
- Separation and divorce
- Family crisis
- Blending families
- Recent Adoptions
- School refusal
- Mood swings
- Marriage preparation
- Excessive fighting
- Disconnected relationship
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- Drug abuse
- Health crises
- …and much more.
Contact us today, even if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for. Our Vernon Hills counseling and therapy services include:
- Individual therapy for adults
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Therapy for children and adolescents
- Marital and premarital therapy
- Health psychology
At Cherry Hill Counseling, we work hard to provide a safe space that is dedicated to giving yourself and your family the care, support, and guidance you need. Our Vernon Hills counseling services are designed to work with individuals, adults, teens, couples, families, and children in the Vernon Hills area. Our therapists emphasize holistic and health psychology while also utilizing their experience in working with a broad range of psychological challenges.
In general, it may be a good idea to speak with your doctor or reach out to our Vernon Hills counseling office today if you experience one or more of the following challenges. This is especially true if what you’re currently experiencing is impacting your ability to handle everyday tasks and activities.
- You experience an excessive amount of worry or anxiety. You have little luck at controlling or alleviating this anxiety on your own.
- You often feel restless, on edge, or wound up. It may be difficult to get comfortable, sit still, or relax.
- You become easily fatigued or feel you may have impaired memory and concentration.
- You are less excited to do things that you used to enjoy.
- Your muscles regularly feel tight and clenched.
- You have a hard time falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up in the morning. You may often feel irritable, jumpy, or tense.
- You were recently diagnosed with a health condition and you’re unsure how to handle it. Or, you find yourself ignoring your health and well-being due to the other responsibilities in your daily life.
- You are looking to restore or deepen marital bonds before or after your wedding.
If you are experiencing any of these challenges, then we encourage you to reach out to us at Cherry Hill Counseling today. Even if you are not exactly sure of the right solution or the specific symptoms you’re experiencing, we can help. In addition to the services above, we offer evaluative services. If you are feeling out of sorts or if someone you love has an unresolved issue, then our evaluative services can be used to provide an in-depth assessment of your mental and emotional state.
Through our evaluative services, we can test for the following:
- Suicide risk
- Projective testing
- Personality type
- Personality testing
- Adaptive behavior
- Autism screenings
- Symptoms checklists
If you decide that an evaluative service is right for you, then you can expect a confidential place to talk. At Cherry Hill counseling, we take privacy seriously and will provide you with a therapist who will listen. Our skillful therapists will also recognize problems and identify solutions, so that you can begin to experience relief from the psychological symptoms you currently have. Our Vernon Hills counseling and therapy services can help you to discover your values and feel a clearer sense of purpose in your life.
Please call us today at (847)-438-4222 or find us at 977 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 160, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. We look forward to hearing from you!
Get in Touch
Or use the contact form below: