My goal is to help clients develop a healthy level of functioning, leading to renewed hope and happiness. This therapeutic relationship is a collaborative journey, allowing me to help clients find the next step toward improving their life situation, relationships, and outlook.
Who I Serve
I have experience in many therapeutic settings, including: inpatient and outpatient mental health facilities, substance use disorder programs, the criminal justice system, and emergency room crisis intervention. I work with adult men and women in individual counseling. My background allows me to develop a strong alliance with diverse clients and restore hope in their lives.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Substance Use Disorder
- Trauma recovery
- Eating disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Group Therapy
Additional Treatment Areas
- Perinatal Mental Health
My goal is to collaboratively and holistically work with each individual and tailor my treatment approach according to his or her needs. I integrate interventions from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and Narrative Therapy to help clients reframe and view patterns of behaviors with new insights.
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the state of Illinois
- MS in Forensic Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- BS in Psychology and Criminal Justice, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Perinatal Mental Health trained by Postpartum Support International
- SMART Recovery Facilitator
- Postpartum Support International (PSI)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)