Everyone hits highs and lows in their lives. We all wish to be heard, understood, and accepted, which is why I value each and every experience shared by my clients. I believe in the notion of “putting yourself in ones’ shoes” to fully accept and understand others exactly how they are and what they are experiencing. I am passionate about giving voice to those who struggle making theirs heard and encouraging them to make positive changes in their lives. Each and every individual, child and adult, has the internal power to be the person they wish to be, through understanding, acceptance, and creating their unique meaning and purpose in life.
Who I Serve
I provide therapy services for children, adolescents, young adults, and adults.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- LGBTQ+ affirming
- Family and peer conflict
- Self esteem & confidence
Additional Treatment Areas
- Life transitions
- Trauma recovery
- Emotional Support Animal
- Play Therapy
- Emotional regulation
- Expressive Arts
My approach is client-centered based, integrating existential and humanistic techniques and interventions to meet each client’s unique needs. I believe a strong, empathic counselor-client relationship is one of the most important factors that results in successful change. After a trusting and understanding relationship has been built, I pull in client strengths during sessions to encourage growth and promote positive changes within their lives. It is an honor to listen and understand the lives and experiences of my clients.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the state of Illinois
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Adler University, Chicago, IL
- BA in Psychology from University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago, IL
- CCATP-CA Certified Clinical Child & Adolescent Anxiety Treatment Professional
- American Counseling Association
- Association of Play Therapy
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society
- NoStigmas Advocate