People come to therapy because they want to be heard, understood, and feel better. I encourage an open dialogue with my clients about what they want to be different in their lives, and together we discover ways to get unstuck. I genuinely care about my clients, and believe that healing happens through the therapeutic relationship.
Who I Serve
I believe that people inherently possess the necessary skills to overcome challenges, and that some of life’s problems cannot be solved or fixed. Leaning into discomfort, rather than fighting it or avoiding it, leads to inner peace and self-acceptance.
I am passionate about working with older teens and college students, and have special interests in life changes, stress, anxiety and depression, relationships, trauma, and identity exploration.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Anxiety & Depression
- Young adults and college students
- LGBTQ+ affirming
- Perinatal mood and anxiety disorders
I utilize a trauma-informed approach, rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I am sensitive to how past experiences influence present challenges, and work closely with my clients to rewrite their life narrative, ultimately lifting the burden of shame, self-doubt, and uncertainty.
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Illinois
- Masters in Social Work, University of Michigan
- Bachelors in Psychology, Michigan State University
- THTC (TeleMental Health Training Certificate)
- American College Counseling Association
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)