I am a motivated Licensed Clinical Social Worker with strong comprehensive knowledge of assessment and counseling skills. I am passionate about human growth and development and have strong generalist competency working with individuals with a wide range of mental health needs.
Who I Serve
I look forward to serving adults during life transitions and those who experience depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Traumatic brain injury
Additional Treatment Areas
- Life transitions
- Emerging adulthood
I use an eclectic approach to treatment, and coordinate client needs to the appropriate therapy approach. I am proficient in cognitive behavioral based therapies such as problem solving therapy and moral reconation therapy.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Illinois
- BSW from University of IL - Chicago Jane Addams College of Social Work
- MSW from Loyola University Chicago Carthage Campus
- Certified in Problem Solving Therapy
- Certified in Moral Recognition Therapy
- National Association of Social Work