The goal is progress not perfection. When we compare ourselves to the ideal future we desire, we often feel disappointed about where we are and the amount of progress we have made. When we compare where we are to where we have been, we have the opportunity to celebrate our progress and use that energy to take the next step. I am passionate about meeting people where they are at and helping them discover their first step and to keep momentum towards their goals.
Who I Serve
I work with adults, teens and adolescents ages 12 and up.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Chronic Pain/Chronic Illness
- Divorce Support for individuals
- Life Transitions
Additional Treatment Areas
- Career planning or transition
- Caregiver stress
- Death and dying
My approach is influenced by cognitive behavioral theory, mindfulness, and emotionally focused therapy. I use a relational therapeutic style and adapt my approach based upon my client’s needs and goals.
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Illinois
- Licensed Independent Social Worker in the state of Iowa
- Approved out-of-state telehealth provider State of Florida
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider
- Certified 1-2-3 Magic Parenting Trainer
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Military Service Members, Veterans and their Families Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Depression & Mood Disorder Treatment Professional
- National Association of Social Workers
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
"“First impressions are really important, and Jack did great.” "
"“When I first met with Jack it was like I had already known him for a long time.” "
"“He was able to take complex things he learned and simplify them so that they were easy to understand.” "