Called to this work, I entered as a curious man. All are so different, crafted. Though our gifts may differ, the feeling of pain remains. Through therapy, we can explore this pain and weakness in efforts to gain understanding and wisdom. Through our weaknesses we are strengthened and through our pain we are transformed. I am ready to take this next step, with you.
Who I Serve
I look forward to working with a broad range of client ages and groups including children, teens, and adults through individual, couples, or family therapy. Damian offers bilingual counseling in English/Polish.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Adolescent behavior problems
- Family therapy
- Couples therapy
- Identity/self-esteem/body image
- Emotional regulation
Additional Treatment Areas
- Multilingual counseling (Polish & English)
- Behavioral addictions
Through deconstructing our mindset, beliefs, and thoughts we are left with the pieces. We can begin to question why they are there and what function they serve. Using emotion and feelings, we can begin to understand, and grieve.
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, Wheaton College (in progress)
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Prepare and Enrich facilitator
- Minor in Religion
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists