I believe that every person is valuable and important. I feel honored when an individual speaks with me about their life, their joy, and their challenges and allows me to be a part of their journey. I strive to create a comfortable and encouraging environment where an individual can be themselves without fear or judgment or shame.
Who I Serve
I work with adults, young adults, and couples.
Specialty Treatment Areas
- Partners of Sex/Love addiction
- Emotional regulation
- Life transitions
- Couple therapy
Additional Treatment Areas
- Behavioral addictions
- Grief and Loss
- Identity/self-esteem/body image
- Trauma recovery
- Spiritual concerns
I believe in a person centered approach.
- Private pay
- BCBS PPO
- MSW degree (est. graduation May 2023) - University of Missouri
- Masters in Arts of International Development - Eastern University
- BS in Biology - Colorado Christian University