There are many therapists in Deer Park and surrounding areas, so it is important to do your research and find the therapist who is right for you. Whether you are challenged by anxiety, thoughts and feelings of depression, ADHD, a family crisis, or a myriad of other challenges, it is possible to find a therapist who will work hard to provide you and/or your family with relief from your challenges and struggles. At Cherry Hill Counseling, we have staff therapists who aim to restore your relationships, heal your family, and make a difference in your life by enabling a sense of genuine support and healthy living. Through our different offices, located in the Chicago, Vernon Hills, McHenry, Lake Zurich, and Deer Park areas, we have made it our mission to provide you and your family with a range of experiences and qualifications. We are determined to help you find the support you are looking for.
If you find yourself nodding ‘yes’ to any one or more of the following questions, then it may be the right time to speak with your doctor, search therapists in Deer Park, and give us a call at Cherry Hill Counseling. Our comprehensive services include individual therapy, adult, adolescent and child therapy, family counseling, marital therapy, group therapy, health psychology, and evaluative services.
- Do you struggle with anxious thoughts and feelings?
- Do you have a hard time getting comfortable, sitting still, or staying asleep at night?
- Do you have thoughts of suicide and/or feelings of depression?
- Have you or your child been diagnosed with ADHD?
- Are you experiencing challenges with parenting, communication, or child behavior?
- Has your family recently been through a separation or divorce?
- Are you experiencing a family crisis? Or, are you experiencing trauma from a past family crisis?
- Are you suffering from mood swings? Have you considered or thought about self-harming activities?
- Are you and your partner considering marriage? Do you want to participate in marriage preparation or premarital counseling before your wedding?
- Is there excessive fighting in one or many of your relationships?
- Do you feel disconnected within your relationship?
- Are you suffering from addiction?
- Does your anger or stress levels impact your ability to effectively cope with daily life?
- Are you struggling to lose weight or maintain a recent weight loss?
- Does anyone in your family struggle with drug abuse?
- Have you recently experienced a health crises?
Again, if you answered ‘yes’ to any one or more of the above questions, it might be a great time to reach out to our therapists in Deer Park at 847-438-4222. Even if you do not see exactly what you’re looking for, we would still love to hear from you. At Cherry Hill Counseling, we offer evaluative services that provide an in-depth assessment of your mental and emotional well-being. Through this service, our counselors can test for anxiety, depression, ADHD, suicide risk, personality type, adaptive behavior, and autism.
The Deer Park office of Cherry Hill Counseling is located near the intersections of Rt. 12, Quentin Road, and Lake Cook Road behind the Deer Park Towne Center. Cherry Hill Counseling is perfectly situated to serve the families of Deer Park and surrounding communities — Palatine, Barrington, Kildeer, Long Grove, and Lake Zurich. While our treatment team at Cherry Hill–Deer Park is equipped to work with a wide range of clientele, we have specialized training in several high-demand types of counseling including play therapy, parenting, teens and couples counseling. Our newly designed, upscale space offers discrete private offices, and we have two dedicated play therapy rooms to provide children a friendly, fun and productive environment! The treatment specialties at this location include: family relationships, marital concerns, life transitions, faith-based or spiritual concerns, grief and loss, school refusal and anxiety, divorce support, ADHD, addictions, anger and aggression, bullying, difficulty with motivation, panic attacks and panic disorder, anxiety, depression, emotional dysregulation, high-functioning autism, impulse control, mood disorders, oppositional behavior, play therapy, self-esteem, self-injury, and social skills deficits.
If you want to know more about whether or not our therapists in Deer Park are right for you, or if you want to speak with a psychologist Deer Park or consider counseling Deer Park, please give Cherry Hill Counseling a call at (847) 438-4222. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you might have!