Therapy is a space for individuals, couples, and families to experience themselves and one another differently. You might be feeling stuck, stressed, or helpless about the situation or relationships you’re in. I hope to provide you with an opportunity to find healing, freedom, and rest within yourself and with others.
Who I Serve:
I work with kids who have a hard time with their emotions, and couples and families who struggle with communication and respect.
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Communication and Respect
- Adjustment and Transitions
- Grief and Loss
- Multicultural Issues
- Racial Identity
I work with clients collaboratively and encourage creativity and responsibility in their therapeutic work. We’ll figure out what works, what doesn’t, and how we can most effectively use our time together. My hope is that therapy provides you with new experiences to restore relationships and find rest.
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Wheaton College in Wheaton, IL
- Associate Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Illinois
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy