My goal is to help clients develop a healthy level of functioning, leading to renewed hope and happiness. This therapeutic relationship is a collaborative journey, allowing me to help clients find the next step toward improving their life situation, relationships and outlook.
Who I Serve:
I have experience in many therapeutic settings, including: inpatient and outpatient mental health facilities, substance use disorder programs, the criminal justice system, and emergency room crisis intervention. I work with men and women in individual, couples, and family counseling. My background allows me to develop a strong alliance with diverse clients and restore hope in their lives.
- Substance Use Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Regulation
- Relationship & Family Conflict
- Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in Chicago, IL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois (LCPC)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation