I am grateful for every client that allows me to enter into their story and journey with them in the process of self-exploration, growth, and healing. I see this as a privilege and I am honored to be able to walk alongside my clients in these ways.
Who I Serve:
I work with individual teens and adults, couples, and groups. My experience includes working with clients ranging from adolescents to young adults from various cultural backgrounds. I am passionate about helping clients with emotional intelligence, grief and loss, emotional regulation, and complex trauma.
- Complex trauma
- Emotional intelligence/regulation
- Faith-based or Spiritual Concerns
- Family of origin
- Multicultural issues
- Relationship issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectal Behavioral Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Person Centered
- M.A. in Mental Health Counseling from Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL
- B.A. in Sociology from University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago, IL
- American Counseling Association