I believe relationships are a foundational and necessary way we interact with the world around us. One of the most valuable aspects of my job is to be able to enter into a person’s relationship with themselves and others.
I have a passion for coming alongside people and helping them discover their own ability for change and growth. I desire to meet people in a nonjudgmental way, build upon strengths, and equip them to handle current circumstances. Regardless of the walk of life one is in, it is important to not go through it alone.
Who I Serve:
I work with ages 15 and up providing individual, family, and couple counseling. I am passionate about helping people restore broken relationships with themselves and others. I approach couples and families through an Emotionally Focused Therapy model by identifying the negative cycle that is creating distance within the relationship and working to restore the attachment bond.
- Relational Issues – Couple/Family
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Divorce Support
My goal is to collaboratively and holistically work with each individual and tailor my treatment approach according to his or her needs. Working out of a person-centered approach, I integrate interventions from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Internal Systems Therapy, and Acceptance-Commitment Therapy.
- Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling from Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology from Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Chicago Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy (CCEFT)