Palatine Il CounselingSchedule Now
Safe and Secure Palatine IL Counseling
If you need to find a therapist, it is important to do your research and find a therapist who is right for you. At Cherry Hill, we know that you have many options when it comes to choosing therapists in Palatine. That is why we are excited to bring Elizabeth Haines to our Palatine, IL counseling office. Elizabeth is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and values a strong therapeutic alliance with patients. She believes that a supportive and collaborative working relationship is instrumental in helping clients improve their overall quality of life.
In addition to being a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, she is also a certified yoga instructor of 14 years. Elizabeth uses her skills to teach the power of the breath, and of mindfulness/relaxation techniques to help calm the stressed body and mind. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, thoughts and feelings of depression, mood issues, or struggling to process your emotions, Elizabeth will work with you to bring you back to balance. She also comes from an artistic background, which allows her to appreciate and respect the uniqueness and gifting of each individual.
In her own words, Elizabeth says, “Approaching therapy from a strengths-based perspective, I have a real passion for working with teen girls, women, men and couples. I am committed to helping people find their inner strength, power and passion.”
Elizabeth offers individual therapy, family therapy, and marital/premarital therapy to her clients so they can restore their relationships and heal their families. Like all Cherry Hill counselors, Elizabeth works hard to make a difference in her community by fostering a sense of genuine support and healthy living.
Elizabeth’s treatment specialities include: ADHD, Anger management, Anxiety, Chronic pain, Depression, Family conflict, LGBTQI affirming, Loss and Grief, Marital couple issues, Mood issues, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Self-injury, Trauma, and Women’s issues.
Visit Our Office in Palatine and Beyond
Our Palatine, IL counseling office is a warm and inviting space located right in the heart of Palatine and is easily accessible to the surrounding communities of Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Barrington, and Inverness. Cherry Hills’ Palatine, IL counseling office provides a safe space dedicated to giving yourself and your family the care, support, and guidance you need whenever you need it.
Do You Need Help? Visit Our Palatine, IL Counseling Office
If you can’t find relief, find yourself feeling overwhelmed, and are exhausted from trying – we want you to know that you don’t have to do this alone. We’ll help you overcome challenges that you might be experiencing and teach you to live without unwanted distress.
Questions to think about are:
- Do you struggle with anxious thoughts and feelings?
- Do you have a hard time getting comfortable, sitting still, or staying asleep at night?
- Do you have thoughts of suicide and/or feelings of depression?
- Have you or your child been diagnosed with ADHD?
- Are you experiencing challenges with parenting, communication, or child behavior?
- Has your family recently been through a separation or divorce?
- Are you experiencing a family crisis? Or, are you experiencing trauma from a past family crisis?
- Are you suffering from mood swings? Have you considered or thought about self-harming activities?
- Are you and your partner considering marriage? Do you want to participate in marriage preparation or premarital counseling before your wedding?
- Is there excessive fighting in one or many of your relationships?
- Do you feel disconnected within your relationship?
- Are you suffering from addiction?
- Does your anger or stress levels impact your ability to effectively cope with daily life?
- Are you struggling to lose weight or maintain a recent weight loss?
- Does anyone in your family struggle with drug abuse?
- Have you recently experienced a health crisis?
Now Is the Time to Speak to a Counselor
If you found yourself nodding ‘yes’ to any one or more of the above questions, then it may be the right time to speak with your doctor, search counseling near me in Palatine, and give us a call at Cherry Hill Counseling.
You can reach us today at (847)-438-4222. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you might have!