Cherry Hill Counseling has roots in the community going back to 1976 and continues to be a thriving psychotherapy practice with multiple Chicagoland locations including Chicago, Lake Zurich, McHenry, Wheaton, Vernon Hills, Grayslake, and Deer Park. At Cherry Hill we strive for excellence in mental health care. We are growing and looking to expand our team of therapists.
All applicants must have some evening and/or weekend availability. All applicants must be licensed therapists or eligible to sit for their licensure.
The practice is highly interested in recruiting clinicians with the following certifications/areas of experience:
- RPT (Registered Play Therapist) RPT-S (Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor)
- Clinicians with experience working with children, adolescents, and or teens
- Experience with Couples/Marriage work – EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) training a plus
- Therapists able to accept Medicare (LCSW, PHD, PsyD)
- Fully licensed therapists (LCPC, LCSW, PsyD, LMFT, etc.)
- Clinicians with experience/training in psychological testing
What our staff has to say about Cherry Hill:
“The culture is truly invested in helping clients and supporting each other to grow as therapists. Consulting with each other is common and there is room for your particular strengths and interests.”
“A great place to launch my career…The partners and the rest of the team are encouraging and supportive.”
“They have a great back-office process that handles all of the messy stuff so I can focus on what I love, my clinical work with my clients.”
“Joining Cherry Hill is one of the best decisions I have made, professionally for my career and personally for myself and my family.”
Clinicians have the option to work remotely and provide Teletherapy when clients are agreeable and insurance will compensate for Teletherapy sessions. For in office work PPE is provided and specific safety protocols have been established.