Goal 1: Providing a safe space to process concerns, feelings, and beliefs while engaging in mindfulness-based meditative practices.
- Normalizing difficult conversations and welcoming emotional expression
- Identifying and processing concerns, feelings, and beliefs
- Experiencing collective universality as group members realize they are not alone
Goal 2: Fostering mindful discussions surrounding life strains, relationship struggles, and mental health & wellness.
- Processing women-specific challenges and channeling a sense of empowerment
- Learning about mindfulness-based coping mechanisms and self-soothing techniques to various life stressors
- Experiencing the instillation of hope through peer support