Cherry Hill Counseling offers group therapy solutions so you don’t have to face it alone
At Cherry Hill Counseling, we understand how hard it is to face your fears and feel your feelings. That’s why we offer group therapy opportunities in both our Lake Zurich and Vernon Hills offices.
Do you feel isolated in your distress? Unsure if anyone could understand your suffering? Group therapy at Cherry Hill Counseling often surprises our clients with profound healing, team approaches and shared experience with the other group members.
The realization that you’re not alone in your struggle is the best catalyst for true growth and healing, and participating in group therapy at Cherry Hill Counseling provides that experience.
Being part of a group helps people naturally come out of their shell and share when they wouldn’t normally be comfortable doing so. That’s why we are huge supporters of group therapy at Cherry Hill Counseling.
Cherry Hill Counseling provides group counseling sessions in the following topic areas:
- Anger Management Group Therapy
- Women’s Issues
- Men’s Issues
- Social Skill Development & Management
- Adoptive Parent Training and Support
We also take inquiries and suggestions about future group therapy themes — let us know if you’d like to be a part of a group not seen here.
Some group therapy sessions that we’ve offered in the past include:
- What Direction Are You Headed? A two-session workshop for teenage girls
- Calling All Adoptive Parents!
- What’s Good About Anger?
- New Beginnings: A Stress, Depression, and Anxiety Group
- Back to God’s Design: Marriage Group
- You Don’t Have to Do It Alone: Men’s Group