Cherry Hill Counseling was founded in 1976. We now have several locations in the northwest suburbs including Lake Zurich, McHenry, Vernon Hills, and now a location in Arlington Heights. Located about 1 mile north of downtown Arlington Heights, the office is very accessible to the surrounding communities of Rolling Meadows, Palatine, Mt. Prospect, Wheeling, and Buffalo Grove.
Amy Croft is the sole provider of treatment at Cherry Hill – Arlington Heights. Amy offers counseling services for those age 20 and above. She also has additional training in working with sex and love addiction as a Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist (CSAT). Amy is also trained in utilizing EMDR for trauma survivors. See the list below for a more expanded version of all the treatment specialties provided at this location.
If sexual wounds or addictions affect you or someone you love, Amy is ready to join you on your healing journey.
CLICK HERE for information about our business office for questions about insurance and billing.
Treatment specialties of clinicians at this location:
- Anxiety disorders
- Recovery from sex and/or love addiction
- Recovery from betrayal/pain experienced through a relationship with a sex/love addict
- Communication/relational issues (couples, singles, parents)
- Healing low self-worth, self-respect, self-confidence
- Healthy grieving (loss of person, pet, job, dream)
- Marital/Couple issues
- Freedom from co-dependency
- Navigating transition (college years, job change, divorce, aging)
- Women’s issues
Clinicians at this location:
Amy is a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist through Dr. Patrick Carne’s Highly respected International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals. She also loves working with clients who are invested in healing from low self-worth, depression, grief, general anxiety, or navigating career transition issues.