Compassionate Connections Group
During this time of increased distance, stress, and uncertainty, women deserve the support, tools, and unity offered through our transformative therapeutic group.
We meet group members where they are at, not where others want them to be.
We pull from the collective strengths and challenges of group members to identify specific therapeutic strategies, helping you to:
- support your inner “little girl” whenever and however she shows up;
- identify and process wounds and traumas;
- address family, work, social, and other relational challenges;
- develop self-care coping skills;
- strengthen connections and communication methods;
This online group will be held weekly, for 6 weeks, on Thursdays from 4:00-5:30 PM beginning Thursday, March 11, 2021 via Zoom.
For questions and to schedule a pre-screening, contact Chelsea at Chelsea@CherryHillCounseling.com or 847-438-4222 x35.
The total group cost per month is $185. We accept cash or check and can provide a statement for you to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement. If the cost is a challenge for you, please let us know and we can work out a sliding scale fee.
Chelsea A. Laliberte Barnes received an MS in Social Administration from Case Western Reserve University with a focus in mental health for children, adolescents and families. Chelsea has nearly ten years of experience working with individuals and families struggling with substance use disorders and dual diagnosis. Chelsea is also a SMART Recovery facilitator and overdose education trainer.
You Might Also Like
- Memory, Trauma, and EMDR
- Meditation: The Calm in the Chaos
- The ABCs of Anxiety
- Helping Kids Cope with Anxiety During COVID-19
- Journey Group for Teens
- The EFT Dance: Creating Connection in Couples Counseling
- A Campaign of Gratitude
- Caring for the Little Ones Among Us
- Our Search for Meaning in a Pandemic World
- Coping in Hard Times