There are many Chicago therapists, so it is important to do your research and find the therapist who is right for you. Whether you are challenged by anxiety, thoughts and feelings of depression, ADHD, a family crisis, or a myriad of other challenges, it is possible to find a therapist who will work hard to provide you and/or your family relief from your everyday struggles. At Cherry Hill Counseling, we staff therapists who aim to restore your relationships, heal your family, and make a difference in your life by enabling a sense of genuine support and healthy living. Through our different offices, located in the Lake Zurich, Vernon Hills, McHenry, and Chicago areas, we have made it our mission to provide you and your family with a range of experiences and qualifications. We are determined to help you find the support you’re looking for.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any one of the following questions, then it may be the right time to speak with your doctor and give us a call at Cherry Hill Counseling. Our comprehensive services include individual therapy, adult, adolescent and child therapy, family counseling, marital therapy, group therapy, health psychology, and evaluative services.
- Do you struggle with anxious thoughts and feelings? Do you have a hard time getting comfortable, sitting still, or staying asleep at night?
- Do you have thoughts of suicide and/or feelings of depression?
- Have you or your child been diagnosed with ADHD?
- Are you experiencing challenges within parenting, family communication, and/or child behavior?
- Has your family recently been through a separation or divorce?
- Are you experiencing a family crisis? Or, are you experiencing trauma from a past family crisis?
- Is your family considering adoption or in the middle of an adoption process?
- Are you suffering from mood swings? Have you considered or thought about any self-harming activities?
- Are you and your partner considering marriage? Do you want to participate in marriage preparation or premarital counseling before your wedding?
- Is there excessive fighting in one or many of your relationships?
- Do you feel disconnected within your relationship?
- Are you suffering from addiction?
- Does your anger or stress levels impact your ability to effectively cope with daily life?
- Are you struggling to lose weight or maintain a recent weight loss?
- Does anyone in your family struggle with drug abuse?
- Have you recently experienced a health crises?
Again, if you answered ‘yes’ to any one or more of the above questions, it might be a great time to reach out to our Chicago therapists at 773-250-7222. Even if you do not see exactly what you’re looking for, we would still love to hear from you. At Cherry Hill Counseling, we offer evaluative services that provide an in-depth assessment of your mental and emotional well-being. Through this service, our therapists can test for anxiety, depression, ADHD, suicide risk, personality type, adaptive behavior, and autism.
Our treatment team at our Chicago office is comprised of two clinicians, Amy Tanner and Targol Hasankhani. These Chicago therapists currently provide individual, couple, and family counseling. Amy specializes on working with adoption and attachment related issues. Targol has been trained to work with couples in marriage counseling and with families in family therapy. Targol can also provide treatment in Farsi and Swedish.
These knowledgeable and trained counselors will work hard to create a safe space for you to examine your thoughts, feelings, and challenges. They are dedicated to giving you and your family the care, support, and guidance you need. Our therapists emphasize holistic and health psychology while also utilizing their experience in working with a broad range of psychological challenges.
During your session(s), you can expect to work with your therapist to better understand and identify your symptoms. Your counselor will likely look for common triggers or factors that are contributing to your symptoms or challenges. Your therapist will then likely be able to identify solutions and a proper course of treatment. Often, this course of treatment may include learning and adopting effective ways to manage your symptoms.
If you want to know more about whether or not our Chicago therapists are right for you, please give us a call at 773-250-7222. You can also find our Chicago office at 3420 W Foster Ave, A, Chicago IL 60625. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you might have!