Cherry Hill Advantages
What makes Cherry Hill Unique and Attractive as a Workplace Option?
Cherry Hill Counseling has roots in the community going back to 1976 and continues to be a thriving psychotherapy practice with multiple Chicagoland locations including Chicago, Grayslake, Lake Zurich, McHenry, Palatine, Wheaton, Vernon Hills, and Deer Park. At Cherry Hill we strive for excellence in mental health care. We are growing and looking to expand our team of therapists.
1. Peace of Mind
- The organization has been around for a long time. It’s a stable place to work that will continue to grow.
- Get the help you need with billing. You don’t want to do your billing… you could be seeing another client. CHC has a streamlined billing process that works for you so you can focus on what you love.
- Come in and focus on the therapy work you love to do, we’ll take care of the rest.
2. Grow your network of influence and Authority
- Platform to blog, share content, or simply have a profile.
- Word of mouth, community trust
- Community connections and faith-based networks
3. Expand your experience
- Monthly and Quarterly CE Trainings
- Shared team experience
- Therapist Consultation Groups
- All of your biannual continuing education credits are available through Cherry Hill.
We are currently seeking fully licensed therapists (LCPC, LCSW, PsyD, LMFT, etc.) to join our team. We are interested in full-time therapists (20+ client hours) only at this time. All applicants must have some evening and/or weekend availability. The practice is highly interested in recruiting clinicians with the following certifications/areas of experience:
- RPT and RPT-S (Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor)
- Couples/Marriage EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) training a plus
- Therapists able to accept Medicare (LCSW, PHD, PsyD)
Partial scholarships available for training the right candidate in one of the above certifications.