Vernon Hills Christian Counseling
If you are looking for Vernon Hills Christian Counseling, then you know the importance of finding a quality therapist with similar values and beliefs. At Cherry Hill Counseling, this faith-based counseling is an additional layer that some of our highly trained counselors can provide. We staff therapists who are ready and able to help if you are struggling with one or more of the following:
- Behavioral challenges
- Parenting challenges
- Communication issues
- Separation and divorce
- Family crisis
- Blending families
- Recent Adoptions
- School refusal
- Mood swings
- Marriage preparation or premarital counseling
- Excessive fighting
- Disconnected relationship
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- Drug abuse
- Health crises
We partner with many local Churches to care for their parishioners and church members. We receive referrals from a wide variety of Christian groups and denominations including Protestant mainline churches, Anglican, Evangelical and Catholic.
Please contact us today if you’re searching for Vernon Hills Christian counseling, even if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for. Our services include:
- Individual therapy for adults
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Therapy for children and adolescents
- Marital and premarital therapy
- Health psychology
When participating in one of our Vernon Hills Christian counseling programs, you will likely begin by working with a counselor to best understand and identify your symptoms. Your counselor will likely want to look for any common triggers or factors that may contribute to your symptoms or daily challenges. Beginning a counseling program in this way is important because different symptoms will result in different forms of counseling and treatment. Once you and your counselor have identified any triggers, daily symptoms, or challenges, your counselor will then work with you to provide a proper course of treatment. Often, this course of treatment includes learning and adopting effective ways to manage symptoms, so that your symptoms have less of an impact in your day-to-day life.
At Cherry Hill Counseling, our counselors work hard to provide a safe space that is dedicated to giving yourself and your family the care, support, and guidance you need. Our Vernon Hills Christian counseling services are designed for individuals, adults, teens, couples, families, and children in the Vernon Hills area. Our therapists emphasize holistic and health psychology while also utilizing their experience in working with a broad range of psychological challenges.
In general, it may be a good idea to speak with your doctor or reach out to our Vernon Hills counseling office today if you answer “yes” to one or more of the following questions. This is especially true if the challenges and symptoms you are currently experiencing impact your ability to effectively handle everyday tasks and activities.
- Do you experience a great amount of worry, anxiety, or nervousness? Do you have little luck at controlling or alleviating this anxiety, worry, or nervousness on your own?
- Do you tend to feel restless, on edge, or wound up much of time, even during what should be a *relaxing situation? Is it difficult for you to get comfortable, sit still, or relax during the day or at night?
- Do you become easily fatigued or feel you may have impaired memory and concentration?
- Are you less excited about things and activities that you once enjoyed?
- Do you often find that your muscles feel tight or as if they’ve been clenched for a long period of time?
- Do you have a hard time falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up in the morning?
- Do you feel irritable, jumpy, or tense throughout the day and/or on a regular basis?
- Were you recently diagnosed with a health condition? Are you unsure how to handle that health diagnosis?
- Or, do you often find yourself ignoring your health and well-being due to the other responsibilities in your day-to-day life?
- Are you wanting to restore or deepen marital bonds after your wedding? Do you want to participate in premarital counseling before your upcoming wedding?
- Are you looking for Christian counseling in the Vernon Hills area and a safe space for which to explore your thoughts and feelings?
If you answered “yes” to any one or more of these questions above, then we encourage you to reach out to us at Cherry Hill Counseling today. Even if you are not sure of the solution or the specific symptoms you’re experiencing, we can help. In addition to the services above, we offer evaluative services to provide an in-depth assessment of your mental and emotional state.
Through our evaluative services, we can test for the following:
- Suicide risk
- Projective testing
- Personality type
- Personality testing
- Adaptive behavior
- Autism screenings
- Symptoms checklists
If you think that any of our services might be right for you, then you can expect to find a confidential place to talk at Cherry Hill counseling. We take your privacy seriously and will provide you with a counselor ready and able to listen. Our Vernon Hills Christian counseling services can help you to discover your values and feel a clearer sense of purpose in your life.
Please call us today at (847)-438-4222 or find us at 977 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 160, Vernon Hills, IL 60061. We look forward to hearing from you!