Lake Zurich Counseling Services
If you’re searching for Lake Zurich counseling services, then you’re in the right place. Cherry Hill Counseling offers counseling and therapy services in the Lake Zurich area. At Cherry Hill Counseling, we know that counseling can be used to improve the quality of your daily life just as it can be used to effectively treat a serious mental illness. This is why we aim to understand your specific challenges and provide the best course of treatment. We take privacy seriously and will provide you with a therapist who will listen and a confidential place to talk. Our skillful therapists are trained to recognize problems and identify solutions, so that you can begin to see relief from any symptoms or challenges you currently experience. Our Lake Zurich counseling services can also help you to discover your values and feel a clearer sense of purpose in your life.
Before saying yes to counseling or therapy services, you may be wondering if your problems are serious enough to see a professional. One of the things we look for in an initial counseling session is a change in baseline functioning. If there has been a change from your normal thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, then it may be the right time to speak with a professional. By talking through your challenges, you may be able to better understand yourself and, with guidance, make changes that improve your daily life and activities.
If you answer “yes” to any one or more of the following questions, or if you’re experiencing psychological challenges that impact your ability to handle daily activities, then it may be a good idea to talk to your doctor about counseling services.
- Do you often feel sad, lonely, or empty?
- Do you no longer enjoy activities or hobbies that you used to enjoy and love?
- Have you noticed or experienced a change in your energy consistently over the last few weeks or months?
- Are you often tired or fatigued during the day?
- Do you often have difficulty focusing on day-to-day tasks or making decisions?
- Is it hard to fall asleep at night, stay asleep during the night, or wake up in the morning?
- Have you seen changes in your appetite or weight without being on a diet?
- Were you recently diagnosed with a health condition and feel unsure about how to handle it?
- Are you ignoring your health and well-being due to the other responsibilities in your daily life?
- Are you looking to restore or deepen marital bonds before or after your wedding?
- Is your family suffering from behavioral challenges, parenting challenges, or communication issues?
- Do you feel disconnected in your relationship or within your family?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, or if you or your loved ones are experiencing distress within the areas of health, anxiety, depression, relationships, family, and more, then you may wish to speak with your doctor. Our Lake Zurich counseling services could be the right fit for you, because our counselors are trained to provide a listening ear and give advice where and when you need it most.
If counseling sounds like the next step for you, it is important to work with your doctor to find the treatment(s) best for you and your desired life. At Cherry Hill Counseling, we work hard to provide a safe space dedicated to giving yourself and your family the care, support, and guidance you need. Our therapists are ready and able to work with individuals, adults, teens, couples, families, and children and will emphasize holistic and health psychology while also utilizing their experience in working with a broad range of psychological challenges.
We offer individual therapy for adults, family therapy, group therapy, therapy for children and adolescents, marital and premarital therapy, and health psychology. We also offer evaluative services that can test for anxiety, depression, ADHD, suicide risk, projective testing, personality type, personality testing, adaptive behavior, autism screenings, and other symptoms.
Please call us today at (847)-438-4222 or find us at 61 South Old Rand Road, Lake Zurich, IL 60047. We can’t wait to hear from you. To see more information about any of our Lake Zurich counseling services, please take a look at our website.